Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: 4 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 3
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Nhân viên
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, and well experienced interior architecture/ designer to join our corporate design group. In this role, you will be assigned to study client requirement, generating professional design works, coordinating implementation teams to archive the successful projects.
- Study deeply about client requirement, deliver great ID consulting service to the client
- In charge or leading the team for all the design works of the assigned project from layout to 3D, 2D
- Delivering attractive and impressive design presentation to the client.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
- Taking other design missions from Design manager
- Work cooperatively and helpful with the rest of the team
- Seek self- improvement through mentoring and coaching from Board team members
- Continuously expand knowledge of materials, products, ID trending
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior team members
- Remain in compliance with company guidelines at all times
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Motivated salary package based on performance (15-18tr monthly, bonus on KPI)
- Social and medical insurance and welfare
- Company retreat, team retreat throughout the year
- Training and practicing in a multinational environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
- At least 4 years work experience in design and coordinating interior projects. Strong portfolio in Hotel, Hospitality, and High standard office will be priority.
- Proficiency in using design softwares: AUTO CAD, 3Dmax, Sketchup,Vray, photoshop
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
- Experiences and knowledge in project management, interior construction are advantages
- Competently use of the English language, confident to communicate with foreigners within the relevant work purpose.
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Must be reliable and punctual, confidential and protection of all the corporate works
- Desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, moving toward continuous improvement.
- Strong work ethic, self- motivated
- Able to travel domestic and regional
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times
- Able to work under pressure to fulfil deadlines
Yêu cầu hồ sơ